MyLowesLife Scholarship Program is now open
MyLowesLife awards scholarships to students from all over the world whose intention is to make a positive contribution to the future of the world. As a company, we decided to give a hand to students who are struggling financially and thus established an annual Student Scholarship with which we give away $2,000 every year to one student.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”.
– Benjamin Franklin
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or University, located anywhere in the world for the 2017-2018 academic year
- Must agree to our Rules and Regulations
What to do
Should send us a 1000 words Essay on your favourite Quotation & how it motivated/ influenced you in your life to our mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Submission
- All application materials must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. EST on January 30, 2018.
Our Scholarship Committee will evaluate each submission and select one scholarship recipient based on the following criteria:
- Positive topic
Upon submission of all required application materials, entrants will receive a Confirmation indicating his or her application has been received. The winner of the scholarship will be notified via phone or email during the first week of February 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants can only submit their application once.
- The winner will be notified by email or phone and it will be announced online in the first week of February 2018.
- The scholarship funds will be provided to the winner directly via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
- Applicants may only apply for the scholarship once per the calendar year.
- Any student currently enrolled or accepted at a college or university is eligible to apply. This could be for an associate’s degree, undergraduate, graduate, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or doctoral degree.
- By submitting an Essay, you are giving us permission to publish your work on our website and through any of our existing social media outlets. You are also agreeing to receive information from MyLowesLife.
- A selection committee will determine the scholarship winner.
- Our Website agrees not to share any personal information related to the applicants. All information will be treated with strict confidentiality and will not be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
- MyLowes-Life.com agrees not to share any personal information related to any applicant’s tutor or contact the tutor without permission. All information will be treated with strict confidentiality and will not be sold or disclosed to any third parties.
- Employees of our website and their family members are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.